- 2023 Mar 23 - PCIe power virus on a Thinkpad T480 with FreeBSD.
- 2023 Mar 13 (W10/6) - Apparently the lead dev of FreeBSD
bcbelieves that wearing a mask and sanitizing your hands is a tyranny.
- 2023 Mar 11 (W10/6) - I guess I’m a Lutheran now - or This inexpensive office supply could 10x your intranet speed!
- 2023 Feb 16 (W07/4) - Trauma dump. Content warning for implied conversion therapy, not feeling satisfied with who I (Mel) am, psychiatric hospitalisation, us doing a racism glancingly mentioned.
- 2023 Feb 1 (W05/3) - Extended version of a rant we delivered to followers-only on Mastodon about a prominent non-binary F&OSS contributor being a Tory. Expect themes of English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish politics.
- 2022 Oct 17 (W42/1) - So I dove into the manpages, and they delivered - a Postfix to qmail partial migration case study
- 2022 Oct 12 (W41/3) - “UNIX progressives” - who are they, why should you know about them, will they impact you as a sysadmin?
- 2022 Oct 11 (W41/2) - TarGit hack rendered obsolete; progress on stagit fork slow.
- 2022 Oct 9 (W40/7) - Slashpackage cue card.
To see Lightning’s rambles, go to his website or /csramble/index.html here.